The ramblings of an absent-minded doctoral student

The ramblings of an absent-minded doctoral student. Chronicling my life as I earn a PhD in history.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Kew Gardens 22 February 2013

The other day, my new friends Claire and Ilana invited me to tour the Kew Gardens. While we didn't venture too far (it was a bit blustering and snowy), going through various greenhouses was rather nice and surprisingly, made me miss home. Below are some pictures from that mini-adventure!




























































And what do you do after a long day in the cold? Join friends in the pub, of course! Below are a couple of shots of me, Simon, and Claire! (Ignore the really crappy, no-flash-because-my-phone-is-broken iPhone 4 quality). <3






No comments:

Post a Comment